THE Rental of our Barn Studio at Three Pines Farm
Make your wedding or baby shower, staff retreat, or family reunion the most special and unique gathering imaginable in our beautiful barn studio. Our scenic countryside views restore, and our precious farm family, from baby goats to chickens, endlessly amuse and amaze. We adore welcoming folks to the farm and creating joyful, lasting memories with you.
Looking for a fun activity or team building opportunity while on the farm? Be sure to check out our private event options… from cooking to crafting, and whatever ideas you may have between (feel free to reach out if you are curious about an idea not on our list!), we would love to work with you to customize and create your most amazing day ever!
Please Note: These rates/regulations do not apply to weddings - please inquire for more information on booking a wedding in our big red barn + studio
AMENITIES AVAILABLE: Refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, tea kettle, coffee maker.
• Accommodates ~24
• Includes a homemade ice cream for each guest (up to 24 people), 1 (12oz) bag of coffee, assorted teas.
$35 per hour (8:30am – 4:30pm) or $40 per hour (4:30-10:30pm) for nonprofits & education (universities & schools) – minimum 3 hour rental.
$50 per hour (8:30am – 4:30pm) or $55 per hour (4:30-10:30pm) for businesses or private event rentals (weddings excluded, please contact Three Pines Farm for specific pricing if you have a wedding request) - minimum 2 hour rental.
• Only the lower level of the studio is for rent to the public, the loft is private. For safety, please stay out of the other barns and buildings on the property.
• A deposit of $100 or 25% of total rental fee (whichever is greater) is due with the signed contract. Total rental fee is due on the day of rental. Reservations are tentative until Three Pines Farm has received a signed agreement and deposit.
• Cancellations must be made 4 weeks in advance. Deposit will only be forfeited with a proper cancellation notice.
• All or part of any deposit may be retained against cleanup costs, damage, or loss incurred. If damages exceed the deposit, you will be held responsible for full payment.
• Deposit is due with signed rental contract.
• A $150 ‘after hours’ fee will be applied, for any rentals exceeding the specified contract time limit.
• The renter shall assume all financial responsibility for any damages or loss of Three Pines Farm property and for any personal injury to any member of the group served, which may occur as a result of the use of the property. A certificate of insurance may be requested. Checks: Check for the rental fee must be written separate from the damage and beer/wine deposits (if applicable). Checks must be payable to Three Pines Farm.
• Alcohol: Wine and beer (no kegs, no hard alcohol) are permitted with a non-refundable $50 deposit. Smoking is prohibited at Three Pines Farm.
• Decorations: Please inquire about any specific decorating requests for approval. Nails or screws, tape or adhesive materials of any kind on walls or ceilings, confetti, glitter, candles and/or open flames are not permitted. Violators will be charged a fee of $200. No Exceptions. All décor is the responsibility of the renter to purchase and set up.
• Set Up/Tear Down: Per your request (weddings excluded), Three Pines Farm will have tables, chairs, and linens ready for you upon arrival. You will not be responsible for tearing down these items. Specific décor is the responsibility of the renter (see above).
• Renter is responsible for all other clean up and/or arranging after the event to return the space to its original state. This includes: washing of dishes, clearing tables, and removal of decor.
• All decorations, materials, equipment, and food must be removed immediately after your event.
• Catering: Unless otherwise arranged, Three Pines Farm is not responsible for any food items brought on to the premises during an event.
• All events requiring catering services are to be provided by licensed catering firms contracted by the renter. Renter/caterer must pre-arrange if items are to be delivered prior to rental times. We require a copy of the caterer’s license on file at Three Pines Farm, prior to any service of food. Frying, sautéing, and grilling are not permitted. All catered food services are the responsibility of caterer and/or renter. Three Pines Farm is not responsible for table clearing, dishwashing, etc (the exception being if Three Pines Farm is arranged to serve a dinner, please inquire about this possibility if interested.). Guests, food, and beverages are restricted to the lower level of the studio and the patio areas.
• The rented facility must look EXACTLY as you found it upon your arrival, when you leave the facility. Deposit will not be returned if rented facility is not properly cleaned and cleared.